Tax deductible donation for BCHI Foundation, Inc.
|August 31, 2020||September 1, 2020||September 2, 2020||September 3, 2020||September 4, 2020||September 5, 2020||September 6, 2020|
|September 7, 2020||September 8, 2020||September 9, 2020||September 10, 2020||September 11, 2020||September 12, 2020||September 13, 2020|
|September 14, 2020||September 15, 2020||September 16, 2020||September 17, 2020||September 18, 2020||September 19, 2020||September 20, 2020|
|September 21, 2020||September 22, 2020||September 23, 2020||September 24, 2020||September 25, 2020||
September 26, 2020
All day: State BOD meeting CHANGED TO TELEPHONE CONFERENCE CALL
September 26, 2020All day
UI Extension, Southern District Office
1904 E. Chicago St.
Suite A/B Conference Room
FOR EXACT DETAILS CHECK EMAIL FROM DEBBIE SAMOVAR WITH PHONE NUMBER AND DIAL IN INSTRUCTIONS
|September 27, 2020|
|September 28, 2020||September 29, 2020||September 30, 2020||October 1, 2020||October 2, 2020||October 3, 2020||October 4, 2020|
2022 Calendar Submissions Due November 30th
Back Country Horsemen of Idaho funds the state organization by collecting money raised by chapter dues and the sale of high quality raffle calendars. Calendar photos are submitted by BCH chapter members and a subset is selected for inclusion in the annual raffle calendar. Please participate and submit as many as you like. Please download and complete the Calendar Photo Submission Form.
Calendar Criteria for Full Page Photos
- Must be of BCHI members, taken by a BCHI member or taken for BCHI.
- Can be taken in any state, but the cover photo will be selected from Idaho submissions.
- Must have a horse/mule in the shot or be a work project with members wearing safety gear: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear protection, gloves, leather boots, long sleeves, pants, chainsaw chaps.
- Heads and faces are preferred over tails and backs.
- Kids photos welcome. If using saws they must have safety gear on.
- Do not resubmit photos that have been used in previous calendars.
- Photos are placed by seasons – winter, spring, summer and fall
- Please submit as many photos as you wish on CD, DVD or USB drive. NO PRINTS. USB drives will be mailed back to you after the calendars are printed . If you want your CD/DVD back please let me know.
- Photos need to be in JPEG Format. Set your digital cameras to the highest size/resolution settings possible.
- If you only have a few photos or no way to burn them to CD or a USB drive, you can e‐mail them.
- ONLY WINTER PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPT AT CONVENTIONS.
Congratulations to Our 2019 Raffle
Grand Prize – $3000 Gift Card
Gerald Aebischer, Caldwell ID
Below Are the Winners of $500 Gift Cards
Twin Rivers BCH
Spirit Lake ID
New Plymouth ID
New Plymouth ID