Tax deductible donation for BCHI Foundation, Inc.
|May 31, 2021||June 1, 2021||June 2, 2021||June 3, 2021||June 4, 2021||
June 5, 2021
June 5, 2021 All day
Hands are $10.00 each additional $5.00. Ride out between 9 & 11 am. Drawings and cash winners. The ride will be 3 to 4 hours long. Betty Barnes is trail boss.
|June 6, 2021|
|June 7, 2021||June 8, 2021||June 9, 2021||June 10, 2021||June 11, 2021||
June 12, 2021
June 12, 2021
Cache peak 4 H Memorial Clinic
|June 13, 2021|
|June 14, 2021||June 15, 2021||June 16, 2021||June 17, 2021||June 18, 2021||June 19, 2021||June 20, 2021|
|June 21, 2021||June 22, 2021||June 23, 2021||June 24, 2021||June 25, 2021||June 26, 2021||June 27, 2021|
|June 28, 2021||June 29, 2021||June 30, 2021||July 1, 2021||July 2, 2021||July 3, 2021||July 4, 2021|
2022 Calendar Submissions Due December 15th
Back Country Horsemen of Idaho funds the state organization by collecting money raised by chapter dues and the sale of high quality raffle calendars. Calendar photos are submitted by BCH chapter members and a subset is selected for inclusion in the annual raffle calendar. Please participate and submit as many as you like. Please download and complete the Calendar Photo Submission Form.
Calendar Criteria for Full Page Photos
- Must be of BCHI members, taken by a BCHI member or taken for BCHI.
- Can be taken in any state, but the cover photo will be selected from Idaho submissions.
- Must have a horse/mule in the shot or be a work project with members wearing safety gear: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear protection, gloves, leather boots, long sleeves, pants, chainsaw chaps.
- Heads and faces are preferred over tails and backs.
- Kids photos welcome. If using saws they must have safety gear on.
- Do not resubmit photos that have been used in previous calendars.
- Photos are placed by seasons – winter, spring, summer and fall
- Please submit as many photos as you wish on CD, DVD or USB drive. NO PRINTS. USB drives will be mailed back to you after the calendars are printed . If you want your CD/DVD back please let me know.
- Photos need to be in JPEG Format. Set your digital cameras to the highest size/resolution settings possible.
- If you only have a few photos or no way to burn them to CD or a USB drive, you can e‐mail them.
- ONLY WINTER PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPT AT CONVENTIONS.
Congratulations to Our 2020 Raffle
Grand Prize – $3000 Gift Card
Darlene Bills, Melba ID
Below Are the Winners of $500 Gift Cards
Jennifer King New Plymouth
Paul & Toni Bogar Lewiston ID
Justin Kreitel Boise ID
Dave Coleman Troy ID
Skyla Stewart Boise ID
Hilary Mourton Boise ID
Julie Bentley Grangeville ID
Mike Berghammer Clarkston WA
Donna Geibel McCall ID
Bill Murphy Boise ID
Todd Roberts Kamiah ID