Tax deductible donation for BCHI Foundation, Inc.
Events in September 2022
|August 29, 2022||August 30, 2022||August 31, 2022||September 1, 2022||September 2, 2022||September 3, 2022||September 4, 2022|
|September 5, 2022||September 6, 2022||September 7, 2022||September 8, 2022||September 9, 2022||
September 10, 2022(1 event)
All day: BCHI State Board Meeting Priest River Idaho
8 am PDT coffee, Breakfast, refreshment and greeting
Hosted by Priest River BCH - no cost to attendees.
Lodging - only lodging in town is the Eagle's Nest Motel 208-428-2000 on line option room pricing from $110
Member Bob Savage invites folks to camp in his pasture with RVs & horses - 208-48-2457
The Pee Wee Campground is 7 miles from town.
|September 11, 2022|
|September 12, 2022||September 13, 2022||September 14, 2022(1 event)||September 15, 2022||September 16, 2022||September 17, 2022||September 18, 2022|
|September 19, 2022||September 20, 2022||September 21, 2022||September 22, 2022||September 23, 2022||September 24, 2022||September 25, 2022|
|September 26, 2022||September 27, 2022||September 28, 2022||September 29, 2022||September 30, 2022||October 1, 2022||October 2, 2022|
2024 Calendar Submissions Due December 1st
Back Country Horsemen of Idaho funds the state organization by collecting money raised by chapter dues and the sale of high quality raffle calendars. Calendar photos are submitted by BCH chapter members and a subset is selected for inclusion in the annual raffle calendar. Please participate and submit as many as you like. Please download and complete the Calendar Photo Submission Form.
Calendar Criteria for Full Page Photos
- Must be of BCHI members, taken by a BCHI member or taken for BCHI.
- Can be taken in any state, but the cover photo will be selected from Idaho submissions.
- Must have a horse/mule in the shot or be a work project with members wearing safety gear: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear protection, gloves, leather boots, long sleeves, pants, chainsaw chaps.
- Heads and faces are preferred over tails and backs.
- Kids photos welcome. If using saws they must have safety gear on.
- Do not resubmit photos that have been used in previous calendars.
- Photos are placed by seasons – winter, spring, summer and fall
- Please submit as many photos as you wish on CD, DVD or USB drive. NO PRINTS. USB drives will be mailed back to you after the calendars are printed . If you want your CD/DVD back please let me know.
- Photos need to be in JPEG Format. Set your digital cameras to the highest size/resolution settings possible.
- If you only have a few photos or no way to burn them to CD or a USB drive, you can e‐mail them.
- ONLY WINTER PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPT AT CONVENTIONS.
Congratulations to Our 2021 Raffle
Grand Prize – $3000 Gift Card
Nancy Fox, Pocatello ID
Below Are the Winners of $500 Gift Cards
Tony Karniss Chehalis WA
Shirly DeCora Salmon ID
Michael Pollman Lenore ID
Mark Ramsey Sandpoint ID
Palouse BCH Moscow ID
Zach Nordstrom Boise ID
Charlie Nash Melba ID
Panhandle BCH Dalton Gardens ID
Zina Webster Lewiston ID
Kelly Wilkerson Emmett ID
Buck Ott Craigmont ID