Tax deductible donation for BCHI Foundation, Inc.
Events in December 2022
|November 28, 2022||November 29, 2022||November 30, 2022||December 1, 2022||December 2, 2022||December 3, 2022||December 4, 2022|
|December 5, 2022||December 6, 2022||December 7, 2022||December 8, 2022||December 9, 2022||December 10, 2022||December 11, 2022|
|December 12, 2022||December 13, 2022||December 14, 2022||December 15, 2022||December 16, 2022||December 17, 2022||December 18, 2022|
|December 19, 2022||December 20, 2022||December 21, 2022||December 22, 2022||December 23, 2022||December 24, 2022||December 25, 2022|
|December 26, 2022||December 27, 2022||December 28, 2022||December 29, 2022||December 30, 2022||December 31, 2022||January 1, 2023|
2024 Calendar Submissions Due December 1st
Back Country Horsemen of Idaho funds the state organization by collecting money raised by chapter dues and the sale of high quality raffle calendars. Calendar photos are submitted by BCH chapter members and a subset is selected for inclusion in the annual raffle calendar. Please participate and submit as many as you like. Please download and complete the Calendar Photo Submission Form.
Calendar Criteria for Full Page Photos
- Must be of BCHI members, taken by a BCHI member or taken for BCHI.
- Can be taken in any state, but the cover photo will be selected from Idaho submissions.
- Must have a horse/mule in the shot or be a work project with members wearing safety gear: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear protection, gloves, leather boots, long sleeves, pants, chainsaw chaps.
- Heads and faces are preferred over tails and backs.
- Kids photos welcome. If using saws they must have safety gear on.
- Do not resubmit photos that have been used in previous calendars.
- Photos are placed by seasons – winter, spring, summer and fall
- Please submit as many photos as you wish on CD, DVD or USB drive. NO PRINTS. USB drives will be mailed back to you after the calendars are printed . If you want your CD/DVD back please let me know.
- Photos need to be in JPEG Format. Set your digital cameras to the highest size/resolution settings possible.
- If you only have a few photos or no way to burn them to CD or a USB drive, you can e‐mail them.
- ONLY WINTER PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPT AT CONVENTIONS.
Congratulations to Our 2022 Raffle
Grand Prize – $3000 Gift Card
Linda Forrester, Emmett ID
Below Are the Winners of $500 Gift Cards
Laurie Wiliams Bellevue ID
Rob Price Parma ID
Paula Martin Priest River ID
Phil Forrester Kamiah ID
Rick Ramsen Heyburn ID
Frank Knight Hagerman ID
Bartley Baer Emmett ID
Rhonda Kellerer Nampa ID
Diane Hansel Albion WA
Kyle Stamper Moscow ID
Carol Sanborn Juliaetta ID