Tax deductible donation for BCHI Foundation, Inc.
Events in August 2022
|August 1, 2022||
August 2, 2022(1 event)
7:00 pm: PALOUSE BCH MONTHLY MEETING
7 pm at The Troy City Hall in Troy Id.
|August 3, 2022||August 4, 2022||August 5, 2022||August 6, 2022||August 7, 2022|
|August 8, 2022||August 9, 2022||August 10, 2022||August 11, 2022||August 12, 2022||August 13, 2022||August 14, 2022|
|August 15, 2022||August 16, 2022||August 17, 2022||August 18, 2022||August 19, 2022||August 20, 2022||August 21, 2022|
|August 22, 2022||August 23, 2022||August 24, 2022||August 25, 2022||August 26, 2022||August 27, 2022||August 28, 2022|
|August 29, 2022||August 30, 2022||August 31, 2022||September 1, 2022||September 2, 2022||September 3, 2022||September 4, 2022|
2023 Calendar Submissions Due December 15th
Back Country Horsemen of Idaho funds the state organization by collecting money raised by chapter dues and the sale of high quality raffle calendars. Calendar photos are submitted by BCH chapter members and a subset is selected for inclusion in the annual raffle calendar. Please participate and submit as many as you like. Please download and complete the Calendar Photo Submission Form.
Calendar Criteria for Full Page Photos
- Must be of BCHI members, taken by a BCHI member or taken for BCHI.
- Can be taken in any state, but the cover photo will be selected from Idaho submissions.
- Must have a horse/mule in the shot or be a work project with members wearing safety gear: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear protection, gloves, leather boots, long sleeves, pants, chainsaw chaps.
- Heads and faces are preferred over tails and backs.
- Kids photos welcome. If using saws they must have safety gear on.
- Do not resubmit photos that have been used in previous calendars.
- Photos are placed by seasons – winter, spring, summer and fall
- Please submit as many photos as you wish on CD, DVD or USB drive. NO PRINTS. USB drives will be mailed back to you after the calendars are printed . If you want your CD/DVD back please let me know.
- Photos need to be in JPEG Format. Set your digital cameras to the highest size/resolution settings possible.
- If you only have a few photos or no way to burn them to CD or a USB drive, you can e‐mail them.
- ONLY WINTER PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPT AT CONVENTIONS.
Congratulations to Our 2021 Raffle
Grand Prize – $3000 Gift Card
Nancy Fox, Pocatello ID
Below Are the Winners of $500 Gift Cards
Tony Karniss Chehalis WA
Shirly DeCora Salmon ID
Michael Pollman Lenore ID
Mark Ramsey Sandpoint ID
Palouse BCH Moscow ID
Zach Nordstrom Boise ID
Charlie Nash Melba ID
Panhandle BCH Dalton Gardens ID
Zina Webster Lewiston ID
Kelly Wilkerson Emmett ID
Buck Ott Craigmont ID